What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, telephone number, postal address, etc.)
- Professional/business-related information (your professional occupation/title, your company’s name, type of activities/field/industry/sector and all relevant business contact details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or submit an enquiry for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Send us e-mail messages and/or contact us using any other channels.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data in order to:
- Deal with your enquiry, process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our premises in the UK.
Our Company will keep your data for the shortest possible time required for processing the data, and to comply with any regulatory or legal requirements for retaining said data. Once this time has expired, your data will be deleted.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is Google™’s free web analytics tool helping website owners understand how visitors engage with their websites. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors, but by using its own set of cookies to track visitor interactions.
These cookies are used to store information, such as time of visiting a website, whether this is the first visit by a user to this website, and which other site has referred the user to a particular web page. Google Analytics customers are able to view reports about how visitors interact with their website, in order to optimize their website and its accessibility. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and users are not tracked across more than one website. Analytics customers are legally bound to notify users of their use of analytics software. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow users to reject cookies on a case-by-case basis. As well as rejecting cookies, users can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in their browser, and in so doing they will prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about their website visits.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 72403827
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
By telephone: 0303 123 1113
Via webchat on the ICO website at www.ico.org.uk